Friday, January 20, 2012

CT Photographer | Weddings | Lewis and Canaan

Lewis and Canaan were the lucky couple to have the honor of being my first Wedding as the Official Photographer. Canaan is my wife's sister and it was my honor to provide my services and officially welcome Lewis into the crazy family that I have been a part of for more than 5 years. Two years has passed since their Wedding Day but as I sat and reflected last night on the 8 Weddings I have booked so far for this year, I am reminded of the cold day in January where I took my first leap into fulfilling my dream of becoming a Professional Photographer. I have grown a lot since these pictures were taken and I am so glad that Lewis and Canaan allowed me the opportunity to use them as my launching pad. Happy Anniversary Hyltons! Thank you for your continued support and for being the best looking first couple :)






Couldn't Resist :)


No comments:

Post a Comment