Thursday, January 19, 2012

CT Newborn Photographer | Luca Noelle | 4 Days Old!

When close friends announced their pregnancy, I was thrilled with the news. When they asked me to photograph their newborn, I was honored. On New Years Day, my wife and I made the trek across state lines to visit four day old Luca Noelle. A beautiful little girl with intense blue eyes, soft dark hair, chubby newborn cheeks, and characteristic newborn wrinkles, Luca was the perfect subject for me to photograph and my wife to play with. 

I bring Abby to all of my newborn shoots. I need someone with soft hands and a good knowledge of what to do with little ones to help me pose, soothe, and comfort babies as I prepare for the shot and take the pictures. Women photographers can multi-task these things...men, well we can't. So for newborns, Abby and I function as a team and it is something that we both enjoy. The chance to do it for close friends, well that was an added bonus.

Take a look at some of the shots from Luca's first photo shoot. This pretty little girl is going to be a heartbreaker. Hold on Dave and Ashley- I know from experience that pretty little girls keep their mommies and daddies very busy!




Announcement Custom Designed by Marc (with parental input of course)
Two Roads Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment