Saturday, April 2, 2011

CT Photographer | Babies | Jack Donald 3 months

_______________________________________________________________________________
This past weekend I had a studio photo shoot with a sweet little boy and his parents. Baby Jack is three months old and he proved quite early to be lover of the camera. This little boy was such a troooper. His parents are close friends of mine and my wife's so he had to endure our chat session, a recap of his last three months, and lots of smothering by Abby. The customary "diaper only" shots were taken first.
First Shot of the Session: So Bright-Eyed and Curious!
I love this face! Up to something Jack?
_______________________________________________________________________________
Jack's mom brought with him a cute shirt that said "new!". This shirt on top of a pair of jeans catapulted Jack from baby to little boy. Now typically, I tell my clients that words or intense images on shirts can detract from the photo. That being said, the shirt was adorable, it made a statement, and the font was simplistic so I hoped to make it work. Jack obviously didn't think it would be important to share his cute shirt with us and instead chose to put his own spin on the pictures. With his left arm still and calm, and his right arm waving wildly, he proclaimed to the world (in true little boy fashion) that his shirt was going to read "ew!". Some time and careful post processing will be required to make some edits so the following pictures can hang in Grandma's Dining Room, but I can't help but laugh when I look at these and think back to the time in the studio. Four adults trying to get one picture of a three month old in a cute (and appropriate) shirt.
Jack: 1   Adults: 0
Bored?
Trouble.
What a Handsome Little Man!
 _______________________________________________________________________________
Just a few more of my favorites from my latest shoot with a great subject.






Thanks Wendy and Jesse! I had a great time and look forward to capturing Jack as he grows!




2 comments:

  1. I can tell you I enjoyed these photo's so very much. I now want to bring Brayden, Jack's cousin, in for a photo shoot. Maybe even one of the two of them, and their mother's together. Marc I think you found the career that suits you!
    Linda Gilbert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack is adorable. What a range of moods you were able to capture! You must really enjoy your work!

    ReplyDelete