Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hitting the Ground Running

Welcome! I'm Marc Tomko, owner of Two Roads Photography. As my business has been growing and developing, I decided an important part of advertising my business was to let people know a little bit about myself. Knowing who I am, what I do, and why I do it will help you get a feel for the man behind the lens. My hope is that this blog will be a place for me to showcase my work, both professional and personal. An outlet to share about my new ventures, successes, failures, dreams, and direction.

For those of you have have followed me and my career as a photographer, both as friends and customers, know that lately I have hit the ground running. My website has been completely updated, social networking has been introduced (Yay Facebook!), and I am exploring options for advertising through print and other forms. My intention for this blog is that it will be my "slice of life". This space will be my sounding board and my way to keep customers, family, and friends up to date on Two Roads Photography. Connect with me, learn about me, journey with me. Two Roads Photography has been my dream and as the dream is being transformed into a reality, I invite you to join me on the journey of building a business, finding myself, developing my talent, and achieving my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment